This is a quick project that Ari and I built. Link to repo:

We built it with the Keyboard Club Event as the deadline.

We went through several iterations, in software and hardware.

Here was the first PCB: image

It had a scuffed USB-C arrangement, also we switched to use a epaper display.

The second PCB was better, still a bit off though: image

Main issues were:

  • TP2 and TP3 were reversed (spliced the cable)
  • Bad solder joints on headphone jack (resoldered)
  • Lights were 180 degrees off (resoldered)
  • Ruined epaper display with wrong code
  • Case needed to be adjusted to fit headphone jack (redesigned and printed 2x)

Nevertheless, we are stoked to see how it turned out for the event! image image